Relevance of SEO in E-commerce and E-commerce websites
Search Engine Optimization or SEO traces it’s since the early 1990s when the website owners realized the importance of making their sites visible to their desired range of consumers and clients. It was then that SEO brought valuable recognition and visibility to the company websites. This led to the formation and establishment of company websites and online community websites. Websites got higher rank in the search results page and receive maximum viewers, thanks to efficient SEO services and techniques. Over the years, SEO has developed and improvised with unique features and attributes. Currently, it offers a package of services for better and effective results in a website.
SEO for E-commerce website is lot different from other websites. SEO expert has to work on unlimited no. of products, categories, pages, listing pages, gallery, product pages (which may seems similar in some sense).
What we do:
- Journey starts with Domain
- Suggest a hosting platform with plan
- Suggesting a platform for the site like Wordpress, Joomla, Mogento, PHP, ASP.NET etc. as per the requirement
- Design structure for site and database
- Design URL structure
- Page Design to display right thing to the right audience (for better conversion)
- Checking and writing/developing the content of the site
- Adding a structured data to product pages to make the pages more relevant and understandable to search engines
- Adding meta tags and titles to pages
- Submitting each and every relevant page of the site to major search engines
- Generating and submitting sitemaps to search engines
- Track behavior of the user on the site
- Track conversion
- And lot more...
How SEO is helpful for the E-commerce websites?
- SEO services focus on matching the relevant website to the specific keywords and phrases as entered by the users. They bring new and appropriate clients and customers to the websites.
- Whether it is new or existing website, SEO manages traffic and enhances it to achieve the top positions in the search engine results page.
- SEO professionals lay emphasis on developing unique content for the users. The keywords are rich in structure and value and add relevance to what the viewers want to see. They make the websites informative and unique, both at the same time.
- Redesigning of websites or creating new attractive websites are unique features of SEO services. They make websites that are likely to generate favorable response.
- They also create blogs, if required. They utilize webmaster tools to make their effort more customized and efficient.
How site structure matters?
- The structure of sites is directly related to the rank of the websites in the search engine pages. A good site structure fetches good results.
- Site structures can be rigorous or streamline. It may also be misbalance of disorganized web pages. It is quite essential to develop a site structure that will attract visitors and clients towards the websites.
- Site structure is an important aspect of SEO. With more expertise and experienced SEO professionals, site structure is likely to be better and serves the purpose. Developing an ideal site structure depends on years of experience.
- An ideal site structure must have Meta tags and alt tags. The former are bits of text placed with the HTML code of a website, but are not displayed directly on the website. The latter are alternative text that can be displayed instead of an image if a visitor cannot view the website images in their browsers.
- For new websites, structure of data is mandatory. Sites must be designed with relevant images, texts and graphics.
Therefore, to sum up, SEO services and solutions are ideal for any e-commerce websites. With a wide and diverse range of services, companies get the desired attention from the viewers. In short, it is remarkable and makes a website achieve its goals and objectives.